1. High efficiency and energy saving: only a few kilowatt hours of electricity for one thousand hours! (Ordinary 60W incandescent lamp consumes 1 kWh in 17 hours, and ordinary 10W energy-saving lamp consumes 1 kWh in 100 hours)
2. Long life: semiconductor chip emits light, no filament, no glass bulb, not afraid of vibration, not easy to break, the service life can reach 50,000 hours (the life of ordinary incandescent lamps is only one thousand hours, and the service life of ordinary energy-saving lamps is only eight Thousand hours)
3. Healthy light: The light does not contain ultraviolet and infrared rays, and does not produce radiation! (Ultraviolet and infrared rays are included in ordinary light lines)
4. Green and environmentally friendly does not contain harmful elements such as mercury and xenon, which is conducive to recycling and does not generate electromagnetic interference (elements such as mercury and lead are contained in ordinary lamps, and electronic ballasts in energy-saving lamps will generate electromagnetic interference)
5. Protect eyesight: LED energy-saving lamps are driven by DC without flicker (common lamps are driven by AC and have flicker)
6. High light efficiency: LED energy-saving lamps generate less heat, 90% of the electricity is converted into visible light (80% of the electricity of ordinary incandescent lamps is converted into heat, and only 20% of the electricity is converted into light)
7. High safety factor: The required voltage and current are small, the heat is small, and no safety hazard is generated. It is used in dangerous places such as mines.