Led installation method
(1) Pay attention to the arrangement of the external lines of various types of devices to prevent the polarity from being wrong. The device must not be placed too close to the heating element and the operating conditions should not exceed its specified limits.
(2) Be sure not to install the LED lamp with the pin deformed.
(3) When it is decided to install in the hole, calculate the size and tolerance of the face and the pitch of the board to avoid excessive stress on the bracket.
(4) When installing the LED, the guide is positioned with the guide sleeve.
(5) Before the soldering temperature returns to normal, the LED must be protected from any vibration or external force.