1. Pay attention to the voltage used on the lamp. If it is used under high voltage power, the lamp will burn out. The operating voltage fluctuation of the metal halide lamp should not exceed 5%, otherwise the performance of the lamp will be affected. Power requirements: 190V ~ 240V, 50Hz.
2. Minimize the number of times the lamp is switched. The life of the lamp is reduced by about 3 hours per switch.
3, metal halide lamp operating voltage fluctuations should not exceed 5%, otherwise the performance of the lamp will be affected, directly affecting the life.
4. It takes about 10 minutes for the metal halide lamp to reach the maximum luminous flux. After 10 hours, it can reach a steady state. Do not switch frequently affects the life.
5. The metal halide lamp is a high-intensity gas discharge lamp. If the protective glass of the lamp is broken, the power supply should be cut off immediately and replaced in time.
6. In order not to affect the normal operation of the bulb, the output end should use a power cord with a withstand voltage greater than 300V and conform to the safety regulations, and the length should not exceed 18 meters (the length should not exceed 5 meters when used and wound), ie: line capacitance ≤ 2nF.