Fault 1: The bulb is not lit
1. The lighting line is connected incorrectly or the connection is loose and rewired.
2. The wiring inside the lamp is loose or missing, and the wire is connected.
3. Light bulb inner bracket off welding or lamp tip solder loosening bulb
4. High-frequency short-circuit of lamps eliminates high-frequency short-circuit points
5. The trigger does not work properly.
6. For the lead peak circuit, the capacitor in the line may be short-circuited or the capacity is too small to change the capacitor.
Fault 2: The light bulb is extinguished or turned off when it is on
1. The supply voltage is lower than 198 volts or the supply voltage fluctuates too much to expand the distributor or capacity or raise the supply voltage to the specified amount
2. For the lead peak circuit, the capacitor becomes smaller or the leakage current is large. Replace the capacitor.
3. The ballast provides a low lamp holding voltage (open circuit voltage is lower than required) and replaced with a qualified ballast
4. Wiring loosely change the bulb
5. Gas metamorphic exchange bulb in arc tube
6. The working temperature of the lamp is too high to enhance ventilation and heat dissipation.
Fault 3: the bulb is black early
1. Supply voltage is higher than 240 volts to lower the supply voltage
2. Frequent switch improvement operation
3. For the lead peak circuit, the capacitor capacity is too small to replace the capacitor
4. Bimetal switch failure change bulb
5. The bulb is leaking, the bulb is turned on, the bulb is activated, and the main electrode of the same end is discharged.
Fault 4: the bulb start electrode and the same end main electrode discharge burned
1. The starting electrode is too close to the same end main electrode to change the bulb
2. The lighting used is that the circuit does not meet the requirements, such as the trigger circuit's circuit startup voltage is too high to use the correct circuit lighting
Fault 5: bulb bulb deformation or lamp solder melting
1.The bulb bulb is deformed or the lamp is soldered and melted. The temperature of the working environment of the lamp is too high, the ventilation is cooled, or the heat-dissipating lamp is changed.
2. The power supply voltage exceeds 240 volts to reduce the power supply voltage. The ballast impedance is too small, causing the bulb current to be too large to replace the ballast
4. For the lead peak circuit, the capacity of the capacitor is too large and the qualified capacitor is used.
5. A large amount of heat is reflected from the lamps to the bulbs.
Fault 6: The light bubble color is blue or the light color is insufficient
1. Supply voltage is lower than 198 volts
2. Bulb aging change bulb
3. The working environment of the bulb is too low, such as closed lamps, etc.
4. For the lead peak circuit, the capacity of the capacitor is too small to replace the capacitor
5. The leakage transformer secondary voltage is low and the ballast is replaced.