30w each one modular
As the star product series, our OYLS-116 embraces innovative features that are akin to the global product designs. Applied with top grade LED and optical integrated modular system,this model LED Street Light provides tremendous optical performance and outstanding versatility for roadway applications.
THIS modular area lighting fixture capable of replacing traditional metal halide solutions from 150W to 750W. Up to six LED modules can be interlocked to create lumen packages from 5,600 to 39,500. is a premium area lighting fixture with LED modules that interlock to create configurations from 50W to 300W, reaching 39,500+ lumens. Independent modules and drivers enable quick and efficient product maintenance and customization in the field!
Features & Benefits
1)High output lumen efficiency
2)Replaceable and upgradeable modular design
3)Easy assembly, easy installation and easy maintenance
4)Angle adjustable and different mounting arm applicable
6)Wireless control & Dali
7)Optional intelligent wireless lighting management system
• Street Light • Parking Lot
Efficacy up to: 103 l/pw
Watts: 30W, 60W, 90W, 120W, 150W, 180W, 210W, 240W, 270W, 300W
Lumens up to: 26,650 Lumens
CCT: 4000K, 5000K
CRI: 80 Dimming: 0-10vac
Operating Temp: -40 - +55C / 10-95RH
Input Voltage: AC 100-277V / 347-480vac optional
Beam Option: Type 1 (M), Type2 (M* M/W VER), Type3 (L) Warranty: 5Yrs.
Led Chips: Philips 3030
Led Driver: MEANWELL HLG and ELG option
Power factor: >0.95
Ip rating: IP65
Year Guarantee: IP65
Output ampers: 700mA
Excellent heat radiation,optical and electrical ability.
Die casting aluminum body with power-coating and anticorrosion treatment.
Humanized design concept,easy to install and maintain.
High recyclability rate.
WARNING: If outer flexible cable or cord of luminaire are damaged, only manufacturer, its agent, or eligible people can replace them to avoid accident. STATEMENT: The optics radiation of this LED lighting products comply with “exemption level” requirements in IEC62471-2006 WARNING: Luminaire can not be directly installed on the surface of ordinary flammable material in any circumstance.
1. Press down the snap outwards to spring it open, and unscrew the screws on the cover by opposite side 4mm inner hexagonal spanner.
2. If input wire is enclosed, refer to installation picture 1, if not, refer to installation picture 2. Installation picture 1: if enclosed, connect the power wire with retention wire, then make insulation and water-proof processing. Please look at detail A at the wiring place. Then insert the lamp arm into the pole. Installation picture 2: if not enclosed, make power wires inside the pole pass through the arm and cable fixed head, then insert the lamp arm into the pole. Please look at detail B at the wiring place.
3. After balancing the lamp’s position, use inner hexagonal spanner to lock M10 fastening screw on the arm by more than 8.5N, M, torque. Adjust tilt by elevation screws, then lock cable fixed head.
4. Close the cover and press down heavily, wrench the snap inside until tightened, then use opposite side 4mm inner hexagonal spanner to lock the screws on the cover.
Note: IF the beam angle can not meet requirement, just unlock two elevation screws with inner hexagonal spanner. Adjust lamp’s elevation angle as customer requested (normally 0-20° tilt), then lock M10 screw.
Install on the pole of the road or the street.
Note: If A2 and other lenses (non-symmetrical lighting) angle 0-20°.