The emergence of any best-selling product is accompanied by the emergence of counterfeit products, whether in the mobile phone industry or the LED lighting industry. In the domestic market, “cottage” products account for almost half of the market. In the LED lighting industry, there is also such a problem. The anti-counterfeiting action of LED lighting has not stopped, but the fakes in the market have not been reduced. What is the reason?
The news about the failure of LED lighting products testing has appeared many times in the near future. It is understood that in the spotlights of the spot check, the main problem is concentrated on the rated current of the unlabeled product (the allowable current for long-term continuous operation of the electrical equipment), the LED module has no source mark, no manufacturer type symbol. Secondly, the lamp power is unqualified. Some enterprises will increase the power of the low-power lamp identification in order to increase the selling price, which is quite different from the actual rated power. Again, the color characteristics of the LED lamp are unqualified. The reason for the failure is that the inferior phosphor powder is used in the production process, resulting in a marked lack of function of the lamp tube, which is not conducive to protecting vision. In addition, some products are unqualified in dielectric strength, posing a safety threat to consumers' lives and property.
As an inevitable trend in the development of lighting, the national and policy support projects, why LEDs frequently have quality problems? Tracing back to the source, the lack of LED lighting standards is the key. From the power supply to the finished product, there is no standard system for LED lighting, and there is no requirement for mandatory testing and certification. It is completely "free to play" by the enterprise, and how the quality may be guaranteed. At this stage, we can only rely on the industrial and commercial departments to deal with the distribution units that sell unqualified products in the spot check and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, and protect the legitimate rights and interests of consumers.
The anti-counterfeiting activities organized by relevant departments have not stopped for a moment, but in some areas and in certain areas, there are still many counterfeit and shoddy goods. In the lighting industry, the impact of counterfeit and shoddy products on the industry and enterprises is very bad. What is the root cause of the proliferation of counterfeit and shoddy goods?
1. The cost of fraud is low and the income is high. The nature of capital profit-seeking is a double-edged sword. LED lighting manufacturers as the rational economic man to pursue profit maximization is the fundamental reason for the repeated prohibition of counterfeit and shoddy goods. Counterfeit and shoddy goods tend to have low costs and large profit margins, often several times higher than normal commodity profits. Therefore, it will inevitably attract profit-making counterfeiters and take risks.
2. The illegal cost is low. Although there are strict sanctions against legal and fake sellers, for various reasons, counterfeiters are not generally punished. Since the penalty for punishment is often far less than the income, fake and fake sellers will inevitably become daring, and potential counterfeiters will be encouraged to enter the market.
3. The cost of consumer rights protection is high. From the perspective of consumers, consumers' demand for counterfeit and shoddy goods, knowing about fakes, being deceived, being weak, purchasing power, and high cost of compensation and the general “hitchhiking” mentality make the counterfeit and shoddy goods have a living space and Raising and even breeding a prolonged market.
4. Asymmetric market information. Due to the asymmetry of information, in the face of complicated commodities, consumers are clearly in a weak position, and it is difficult for them to distinguish between authenticity and falsehood. When counterfeit and shoddy goods are rampant, it is generally difficult to make rational rejections, and often embrace the public to treat counterfeit and shoddy goods.
5. Government supervision is not in place. The prevalence of local protectionism is the growing administrative root of fake and fake sales. Local protectionism is in fact a "protective umbrella" for counterfeiters. It separates the big market, promotes unhealthy practices, encourages illegal and criminal acts, undermines the smooth flow of government orders, and interferes with fair law enforcement. The harm is very serious. It is the existence of local protectionism that makes counterfeiting work. It has become more complicated and arduous.
LED lighting products are not low-priced products, at least at this stage, LED technology can not be achieved, why low-priced products will appear in the market, the most likely reason is "scraping and reducing materials", "six times." If the relevant departments can "heavy hammer" attack, beating and beating, I believe that the industry's black smoke will be clear, for the user, the price is the most crucial thing, only when the price can really decline, I believe that the falsification has not much significance. .